Document Expediting I – Administrative Support
MedSource National currently has an opening for a computer-savvy and assertive, full time Document Expediting Support position available at our national headquarters in Garden City, NY. This is an entry level position and training will be provided.
This position is primarily responsible for updating, preparing, and expediting final product; as well as maintaining customer relationships by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create NF-10 documents in accordance to client specifications
- Receive report from doctor’s office and distribute to the Quality Assurance team.
- Upload finalized reports unto client based portal
- Prepare and upload report summaries in accordance to client specifications
- Upload documents and final product in database
- Update case exam and case status in database
- Prepare and send clients final report, including an invoice if requested
- Request documents, signed and notarized reports from service providers
- Follow up with service providers regarding missing documents and final report
- Prepare addendum documents for review by service provider
- Perform accurate data entry
- Trouble-shoots client, claimant and service providers phone inquiries and problems
- Enter notes from client/claimant/service providers interactions into the database
- Receive telephone calls and route calls to appropriate departments
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently required
- · High school diploma or general education degree. Higher degree preferred.
- · At least 2 years of work experience in a business/customer service environment required.
- · Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manners and customer service skills are essential.
- · Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently are required.
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- · Knowledge of medical terminology and/or Workers Compensation, No Fault insurance is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and much more.
MedSource National is an affiliate company of MedSource Services Inc, a Michigan based, independent medical exam (IME) and review firm servicing the Midwest since 1993. MedSource National was founded to build upon and apply to the national claims market the personal, regional service that made MedSource Services Inc. successful for two decades.
The founders of MedSource National are managed care professionals with operating experience in Legal Review, Medical Examination, Peer Review, Bill Review, Quality Assurance, National Recruitment and Credentialing. With rapid consolidation of the claims, healthcare review and IME industry, there became a growing need for a national firm that was stable, integrated and ready to deliver to insurance carriers, employers, and third party administrators.
Med Source National currently maintains operational offices in Michigan, New York, and Florida. Our clients have claims in every state across the country with client management contacts residing in New York, California, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Arizona and Massachusetts. The MedSource National panel of credentialed IME and Peer Review providers and networks reaches all 50 states.
The core values of the management team are to operate with “client first” service, utilize flexible, secure technology, enforce stringent quality assurance measures, and most importantly, apply common sense. If you would like to know more about our services, please reach out to us and we will give you a call or set up an in person meeting.