Client Services Support
MedSource National currently has an opening for a computer-savvy and assertive, full time Client Services Support position available at our national headquarters in Garden City, NY. This is an entry level customer service position and training will be provided.
This position is primarily responsible for answering all incoming phone traffic, providing customer support to clients and claimants and providing administrative support to the Operations Department by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides administrative support to the Operations Department
- Enter notes from client/claimant/service providers interactions into the database
- Receive and place telephone calls and route calls to appropriate departments
- Trouble-shoot both client and claimant phone inquiries
- Maintain solid customer relationship with clients
- Handle questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Performing accurate data entry
- Research to trouble shoot client problems
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently required
- May be assigned responsibilities such as: manage e-fax inbox, manage general in-box, order office supplies, or process affidavits
- High school diploma or general education degree. Higher degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a business/customer service environment required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manners and customer service skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or Workers Compensation, No Fault insurance is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and much more.
MedSource National is an affiliate company of MedSource Services Inc, a Michigan based, independent medical exam (IME) and review firm servicing the Midwest since 1993. MedSource National was founded to build upon and apply to the national claims market the personal, regional service that made MedSource Services Inc. successful for two decades.
The founders of MedSource National are managed care professionals with operating experience in Legal Review, Medical Examination, Peer Review, Bill Review, Quality Assurance, National Recruitment and Credentialing. With rapid consolidation of the claims, healthcare review and IME industry, there became a growing need for a national firm that was stable, integrated and ready to deliver to insurance carriers, employers, and third party administrators.
Med Source National currently maintains operational offices in Michigan, New York, and Florida. Our clients have claims in every state across the country with client management contacts residing in New York, California, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Arizona and Massachusetts. The MedSource National panel of credentialed IME and Peer Review providers and networks reaches all 50 states.
The core values of the management team are to operate with “client first” service, utilize flexible, secure technology, enforce stringent quality assurance measures, and most importantly, apply common sense. If you would like to know more about our services, please reach out to us and we will give you a call or set up an in person meeting.