Account Representative – Syracuse / Buffalo
This position is primarily responsible for interfacing with MedSource National’s clients at the adjuster, supervisor, and management level in order to meet or exceed revenue plan for assigned territory through new business development and maintenance of existing customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the liaison between the client and operations.
- Represent company at industry functions, Provide PowerPoint sales and Product Service Presentations to Attorney Firms, Claims Adjusters/Managers, Nurse Case Managers in the Worker’s Compensation, Auto/PIP and Liability Insurance Markets.
- Maintain client relationships by coordinating services and effectively resolving customer service issues.
- Effectively manage an assigned territory and client base developing strategies to efficiently secure new business referrals in the most cost effective and collaborative way.
- Work with Chief Sales Officer to develop strategies to grow business through research and prospecting. Manage a sale’s pipeline.
- Expand existing business through combination of telephone calls and in-person visit to high volume accounts, dormant accounts, and potential accounts for increased business prospects. Daily visits to clients and potential clients claims offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Bachelors of Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of prior sales experience
- Valid driver license with a good driving record
- Field based position with the ability to work from home. Must be willing to travel. Travel is 75% on the road, flying, and overnight travel.
- Must be organized and have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and much more.
MedSource National is an affiliate company of MedSource Services Inc, a Michigan based, independent medical exam (IME) and review firm servicing the Midwest since 1993. MedSource National was founded to build upon and apply to the national claims market the personal, regional service that made MedSource Services Inc. successful for two decades.
The founders of MedSource National are managed care professionals with operating experience in Legal Review, Medical Examination, Peer Review, Bill Review, Quality Assurance, National Recruitment and Credentialing. With rapid consolidation of the claims, healthcare review and IME industry, there became a growing need for a national firm that was stable, integrated and ready to deliver to insurance carriers, employers, and third party administrators.
Med Source National currently maintains operational offices in Michigan, New York, and Florida. Our clients have claims in every state across the country with client management contacts residing in New York, California, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Arizona and Massachusetts. The MedSource National panel of credentialed IME and Peer Review providers and networks reaches all 50 states.
The core values of the management team are to operate with “client first” service, utilize flexible, secure technology, enforce stringent quality assurance measures, and most importantly, apply common sense. If you would like to know more about our services, please reach out to us and we will give you a call or set up an in-person meeting.