Provider Relations I – Support
This position is primarily responsible for building MedSource National’s panel of medical experts. This position demands significant time on the telephone. Previous experience in the Healthcare or Medical industry is a plus but not required. This is an office based, fulltime, position in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Use publicly available information to identify physicians in various specialties and geographical locations
- Use publicly available and privately licensed software to verify educational qualifications and credentials of various medical providers being recruited
- Contact physician and or physician groups to encourage their participation on MedSource National’s panel of experts
- Collect required credentialing documentation from recruited providers
- Track all contact information and other essential data in our proprietary database
- Work with the Scheduling Team to fill case specific provider needs in a time sensitive basis
- Ensure that provider credentialing documentation is complete and up to date, entering updated documentation or information when needed
- Must have a strong Customer Service skills and Telephone presence.
- High School diploma or general education degree required. Higher degree is strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience in Customer Service or Sales in a Business to Business or Business to Consumer environment
- Must be organized and have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and much more.
MedSource National is an affiliate company of MedSource Services Inc, a Michigan based, independent medical exam (IME) and review firm servicing the Midwest since 1993. MedSource National was founded to build upon and apply to the national claims market the personal, regional service that made MedSource Services Inc. successful for two decades.
The founders of MedSource National are managed care professionals with operating experience in Legal Review, Medical Examination, Peer Review, Bill Review, Quality Assurance, National Recruitment and Credentialing. With rapid consolidation of the claims, healthcare review and IME industry, there became a growing need for a national firm that was stable, integrated and ready to deliver to insurance carriers, employers, and third party administrators.
Med Source National currently maintains operational offices in Michigan, New York, and Florida. Our clients have claims in every state across the country with client management contacts residing in New York, California, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Arizona and Massachusetts. The MedSource National panel of credentialed IME and Peer Review providers and networks reaches all 50 states.
The core values of the management team are to operate with “client first” service, utilize flexible, secure technology, enforce stringent quality assurance measures, and most importantly, apply common sense. If you would like to know more about our services, please reach out to us and we will give you a call or set up an in-person meeting.